Gift Certificates are available for any amount for all occasions.
Please call our reservation line at 603-929-1437.
– All rates are double occupancy unless noted and include a hearty breakfast each day. Not all rooms can accommodate additional guests. When available, charge is $20 per person, per night.
– Check-in time 3 p.m. – Checkout time 11 a.m.
– Arrival after 3 pm – please call to make arrival arrangements. Read your confirmation for instructions for check in if Innkeeper is not there when you arrive.
– Children of all ages are welcome.
– A minimum of one night’s stay or 50% of the total stay is requested on all advance reservations.100% deposit is required if arrival date is less than 14 days.
– All deposits are due at the time of booking to guarantee the reservation.
– Reservations guaranteed by credit card will be charged at the time, and are considered firm.
– VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS and DISCOVER are accepted.
Please be aware that:
– Smoking is only permitted outside on our grounds in a designated area. We are a non-smoking Inn.
– Guests are not allowed to have their pets stay at the Inn. Coastal Canine Resort is located approximately 3 miles from the Inn and boarding is available at a beautiful 11,000 sq ft. new facility. Call Lisa Urdanoff, Owner, 603.964.8514 Visit coastalcanineresort.com for information.
– Deposits will be refunded if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival (same) with a $50.00 service charge being deducted.
– All guest rooms and baths have been fully renovated. They are equipped with Cable TV, air conditioning, fans, wireless internet access and refrigerators. In addition, our Suites all have microwaves. The Garden Rose Suite, Hydrangea Suite, Iris Room, Magnolia Room and Orchid Room also have hardwood floors.