There is a plaque in the dining room that says “Enter as Strangers…Leave as Friends”. We have made many friends and we hope you will decide to come and enjoy all that The Victoria Inn has to offer you. As a guest your comfort is our priority. We are happy to make concierge arrangements for you and your group at the various excellent restaurants or places of interest in the area. Please make sure to communicate to us any special requests before or during your stay and we will make sure to accommodate you!
We offer a selection of concierge items under Guest Services section of the website. Choose from champagne, snack baskets, flowers and more that can be placed in your room before you arrive. A local spa is happy to offer massage and other spa services here in your room or at their location just 5 minutes away.
We love to brag about our beautiful Inn. Here’s what our guests have to say…
2022 Guest Comments
-We love the Victoria Inn B&B staff + food + love. You all make this such a magical place. Then you for serving us! Bless you all, we will be back. Rick and Dorie, Charleston, RI
-Thank you for a fabulous weekend. Victoria’s Sweet 16 Girls Weekend was extra special at this beautiful inn. Every one of the 13 girls had so much fun. Thank you to all the inn staff. Thank you for the amazing taco bar. All the food was delicious! We will see you again for sure. Christina and John (and birthday girl Victoria) Deerfield, NH
-The Gardenia Suite MAGICAL in every way – Thank you for a wonderful stay. The Victoria Inn is a special place and we look forward to coming back to stay. Thank you for everything! Donna and Suzanne, Long Island, NY
-Thank you! We really enjoyed our stay. Everything was comfortable and really nice! We look forward to returning in the future. Iris #3. Kindly, Jen and Dave
– Thank you so much for a wonderful relaxing stay. A snowy day in this beautiful Inn added to the charm of our winter getaway. The staff were all so accommodating! Breakfasts were absolutely delicious! We do hope to visit again. MaryAnn and John, Hope Valley, RI
-Another wonderful say as always! Awesome staff, food, and accommodations. We’re already looking forward to our next stay here. Mike and Karen, Hudson, NH
-Thank you so much for a fabulous stay. Your hospitality is wonderful! Briana and Scott
-Cozy, clean and friendly. Highly recommend. Awesome stay, thank you. Kyle and Elani
-Beautiful Inn and wonderful hospitality neighbor! Karen and Jim, Hampton, NH
-Thank you so much for a lovely time. My sister and I love coming here together a very special time for us in a special place. Really is like a home away from home. All the best. Tricia and Marie
– Amazing BnB! Meals and snacks were wonderful! Room was pretty! House is stunning and cozy. Thanks so much! Barney and Jo, Farmington, AR
– Very warm and welcoming:) Excellent breakfast. Polly was fabulous. Mike and Kimi, Chicago Ill.
– Polly and staff are excellent. This stay was as good as the last. We’ll be back! Mike and Karen, Hudson NH
– What a lovely stay we had at The Victoria Inn! In good company with Polly and dog Brewster. One of the greatest places we have stayed so far. Fiona & Lesley from The Netherlands
-We had a wonderful stay in the beautiful Garden Rose Suite. Maryellen, Newington, CT and Jen, Belmont, MA
-Victoria Inn is our last stop before flying home to North Carolina and it was the very nicest stay in some 18 nights! Beautiful Inn, great room, unbelieveable breakfast, informative owner (Tracey) made it all #1. Thanks y’all come see us in N.C. John & Elaine Hoffman
-What a beautiful Inn. Had a lovely 2 nights in the Garden Rose Suite. Pity we live so far away. Thank you for a wonderful stay. Carmel & Rob Formby, England-We enjoyed the Garden Rose Suite
-What a superb place and operation you have given the community! We had the best night’s sleep in week! Be back sometime and hopefully sooner rather than later. Linda Phx, AZ
-Thanks for making ours a wonderful wedding. Alexandra & Charlotte van Dintel
-Amazing and relaxing stay in the Iris Room. Great and pleasant staff. Thank you. Paul and Shawna Rodrigues, Tiverton, RI
-Perfect place for our visit to NH. We so appreciate the kindness, efficiency and attentiveness of the staff. We will highly recommend! Nancy & Andy O’Loan, Pioneer, CA
-Thank you for the remarkable experience! The Staff are marvelous and the grounds breathtaking! Liz and Chris Gozman, NY, NY – Wonderful Inn – Enjoyed it! Love the Dog. Thank you. Great breakfast. J. Staples, Great Barrington, MA
-We called at the last minute trying to find a place in a pinch. The at the Victoria inn were very accommodating and the Inn is very well kept and beautiful. We feel very fortunate to have found this place and will recommend it to all our friends. Clean and friendly staff. Tank you so much for this wonderful experience. The Sheedys, Seattle, WA P.S. Forgot to mention the outstanding breakfast!
-We stayed for Beer Lover’s Weekend for the second year in a row! This year we got engaged right before staying over. They treated us with champagne in our room. Always a great stay! Thanks so much. Jacqui Pierce and Thomas Flynn
-Here for the Trustees Open House. Lincoln, the dog, was great welcoming me. This is a home full of Christmas decor. It should be featured in Victorian Magazine, ie, Visions of Sugar Plums! Beth Seavens, Hampton, NH
-Lovely stay! We’ll be back across Atlantic next fall and come and stay with you again. Claudie & Javier, Madrid, Spain
– Just lovely! Thank you so much for making our last day in NH so memorable. A beautiful place to stay, lovely people, lovely dog! Marger, Roge, UK
– Thank you for a wonderful stay. We felt at home and enjoyed visiting with Lincoln. Breakfast was outstanding and fulfilling. Relaxing while listening to Christmas music was a great way to begin and end our day. Looking forward to coming back. Tim & Marie, New Boston, NH
– We had a very relaxing two day stay. A beautiful home and the girls were warm and made us feel like old friends. The food and services were beyond what we expected! Thank you for everything, we will definitely be back! Claudia & Mark