Victoria Inn Bed & Breakfast - Weddings and Functions
The Garden Pavilion is enchanting and landscaping is meticulously maintained! Perfect for any Special Occasion Celebration!
The Pavilion is enchanting. A welcoming atmosphere for weddings and special occasion celebrations, it easily accomodates reception for 150+ with plenty of room for dance floor, band and bar in a garden setting complete with Gazebo for ceremony. You will find prices surprisingly affordable! See photo gallery for pictures.
Pavilion Rental Prices: Saturday $3395. Friday or Sunday $2925. Midweek $2380. (Prices do not include 9% NH Room & Meal Tax) We are happy to offer a 10% Military Discount.
Pavilion Rental includes:
• Stock tables, chairs and white linens (tablecloths and napkins) for 150 guests.
• Use of the Pavilion (30x48), Gazebo and grounds (Chairs for the ceremony at the gazebo are not included)
• Bar set up is complete with ice, fruit garnishes, soda, water, juices, mixers, bar equipment, beverage napkins and glassware. Includes a professional bar staff of two for 4 hours, total rental time 5 hours includes 1 hour set up time . Each additional hour will be billed at $75 per hour. The Victoria Inn is fully licensed and insured. Cash bar or Open bar to be determined prior to event. Additonal Bar Services: Table service of wine or champagne toast at additional cost.
• All room set up and clean up
• Events run 4 hours, total rental time 5 hours includes 1 hour set up time ($100 per hour for additional time.)
• Maximum 150 guests seated or 200 cocktail style with space for dancing, band and bar.
• Ample onsite parking for guests
This unique Garden Pavilion is perfect for any gathering. Prices are based on a minimum guest count of 100 may vary for smaller groups. A variety of Party Packages and prices are available. Call 603.929.1437 to discuss your event and make an appointment to tour the property.
Rent all the guest rooms in the Inn for two nights and receive a 10% discount on your guest rooms. Ask representative for current price based upon seasonal lodging prices.